Saturday, June 05, 2010

Africa!

My dad recently returned from Africa and got some amazing images - check out the video:

His words: "While this brief blog is wild life, the trip was an immersion in culture and connections with dear people half worlds away.
Truly unforgettable but even more transformational, a challenge to re-evaluate values, priorities and the rhythm of life.
Music, dance, laughter, orphan children leaping for joy and outdoing one another in impeccable harmony…
I shall never see the world or myself in quite the same way, thinking now of new friends and new faith in the future."

There will be a cool collage of 11 of the the black and whites going in our gallery. Details to follow on our open house!



The slow video:


The fast video:

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

WOW! Amazing pictures. Wonderful collage.

Shela and Richard said...

beautiful way to put emotion into the stills. thank you. how about a people collage next?

Gwendolyn said...

I am amazed at this gorgeous photography. This type of thing keeps me motivated to create the lifestyle I dream of. Traveling the world and seeing the variety of God's creatures, up close like that is on my dream board! Thanks for the motivation Lee!