Friday, September 12, 2008

Floest and Devin - September 12, 2008


Click here to see Floest and Devin's pre-designed album! All the pictures will be available once Floest and Devin see them all and release them - enjoy!
I love Friday weddings; I went in a bit tired but was instantly energized by Devin, Floest, and their friends and family. Great to see (sister) Frances and Jay whose wedding we did in 2005 - it's so rewarding doing family referral weddings.
I found myself lying on the ground at St. Kate's to get that shot in the lower left of the collage - Mallory and Troy were nice enough to dust me off - black shirts and dust don't mix very well. I was excited to hear Bob and Dawn Davis (celebrity photographers from Chicago) talk Wednesday so I was trying out some new camera settings that yielded some great color saturation - like the sky in the lower right shot. The rings picture was on the railing facing downtown Minneapolis so the lights in the background got huge when I zoomed in. Devin and Floest doing the high five in the jump at the Stone Arch Bridge is sweet, but doesn't it look like Devin has 4 legs? Weird. -Judd, Mallory, Troy, Allie
Their highlight video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Judd.... it was so great to meet you! Thank you for spending the day with us at Graphi... and the evening!!! Would love to see your images larger here on your blog!

~ Dawn