Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Joe and Nikki - July 14, 2007



Click here to view their online Coffee Table Album and click on the shopping cart to view and /or order all the photos once Joe and Nikki have had a chance to view them. Free doubles on all orders placed before Aug 25!

Amanda and Chris shot wedding #3 of the day - Joe and Nikki. It was great to see a young North High contigent (Anna, Alec, Laura and Brady, and Alec) as well as a Studio J photographer as a guest (Chad holding the flowers).

It looked like a really great day with lots of fun pictures like the groomsmen hanging from a tree. Nice catch on the garter, Brad - I always told Coach Porter you should have been an outfielder! -Judd

2 comments:

Nikki Sonnek said...

My Wedding was the best day of my life. I could not have asked for a better day. Becoming Mrs. Nicole Jewel Sonnek makes me the happiest wife alive. I could never imagine my life without him, our families, and our amazing friendships that we have kept thought the years. My husband and I thank everyone for spending this wonderful day with us.

Anonymous said...

The wedding was amazing!!! Both Joey and Nikki were so happy!! We all knew 5 years ago when Nikki and Joey started dating I knew that Nikki was the one for my brother!!! Thank god it was her! She is the best sister a girl could ask for!!! So glad she is in my family now!!